About Dental USA, Inc.
“The best choice for safe treatment and success” is how dentists around the country describe our instruments.
The management concept of Dental USA is to create products that will not only be a good value to our customers, but
will earn their trust while they receive excellent customer service.
Enjoy using our prepaid shipping labels when you send us your instruments for re-tipping! We can re-tip your instruments
for a fraction of the price of a new one!
Some companies say that re-tipping is not safe!! If that were true, why are our customers so satisfied and why is our company growing?!
we can not re-tip instruments with American Eagle, Hartzell, PDT, Henry Schein and Handles size.
Why you are spending your valuable time sharpening your instruments when we can do it for you?!
We will send them back to you like new!
Why would you buy new instruments? You will be amazed at the great savings being offered to you by Dental USA, Inc.
REPLACE / TRADE-IN
Receive a lower price for new instruments when you send a Trade-In. Send us your old, used, un-repairable instruments.
We accept instruments from any manufacturer. Your Trade-In instruments do not have to be the same as the instruments you are purchasing.
Send one old instrument for each NEW One YOU WANT.
REPAIR / RETIP / SHARPENING ORDER GUIDELINES
We at Dental USA, try our best to meet the standards of our customers on a daily basis. In order to do so, and keep our lower pricing, along with the same higher quality instruments and services, would appreciate the following from our Customers:
- Dental USA would appreciate it if our order form, which can be found on our website, were used when sending in your retipping, sharpening or new instrument orders via email or fax or with the instruments themselves. You can print it directly from our website or call or email us and we will send one to you a.s.a.p. If your office requires a purchase order for our services, please feel free to include that as well.
- Automatic trade-in and replacements of instruments will be assumed for all non-repairable / non-retippable instruments unless otherwise noted on your Purchase Order or Order Form.
- Please try to sort all of your instruments to the best of your ability. This helps us make sure we give you the proper instrument tips on the instruments. The following is a brief description of how to do it correctly:
- Please group similar instruments together and specify what kind of tips you would like on your instruments if being retipped, and label them accordingly please. You can usually find the description of the instruments on the handles. Most manufacturers’ have it printed/engraved there.
- Please sterilize all of your instruments before sending them to us. This is a great time for you to mark each sterilization bag with the name of the items you have in the bag. For example, write 204S on the bag so we know to retip the instruments to 204S’ in case the handles say something else!!!! This may cause a delay because we would have to verify with your office the type of instrument tips you desire.
- Please count your instruments accurately when sending them to us, and note the quantities on the sterilization bags and order forms.
- Please do not just write, for example, 20 instruments for re-tip or sharpening on your order form or purchase order. Again we would have to verify how you wish us to retip your instruments.
- We would greatly appreciate it if you could be as specific as possible when describing your instruments.
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help and love hearing from you.
Dental USA, Inc. Contact Information
Address: 5005 McCullom Lake Rd. McHenry, IL 60050
Local Office: 815-363-8003
Toll Free: 866-439-3400